Vegan Gluten Free Pumpkin Waffles
Becaaauusee, i don’t even like pumpkin and i ate these waffles like a rabid animal.
Vegan gluten free pumpkin waffles. These waffles are made with a whole can of pumpkin and plenty of pumpkin pie spices. They’re sugar free, low fat, high fiber, high protein, gluten free, and vegan (!!!), but they sure don’t taste like it. It took long enough since i'm definitely a waffle person over a pancake.
A few years ago when i was visiting my parents, my mom made these pumpkin spice waffles for breakfast. Let sit for 5 minutes to make a flax egg. They’re made in just 1 bowl and can be whipped up fast on a fall weekend morning!.
Waffles are a little different than pancakes, but they are still made with the same simple ingredients as pancakes just in different amounts. 7 ingredients and 1 bowl. In a small bowl, add ground flax and 2.5 tablespoons water.
In a small bowl, combine the flaxseed and the water. He would have me make belgian waffles every morning for him, if i was that kind of wife. I was hesitant to try them;
July 12, 2019 28 comments this page may contain affiliate links. I’m quite obsessed with these vegan pumpkin waffles, and not just because i love all things pumpkin. His married to a baker though, a baker that has to create.
October 7, 2014 by sarah 3 comments. If i say so myself, these pumpkin waffles were amazing. November 6, 2015 last updated:
- Traditional Resume Template Download
- Totally Free Dating Sites In South Africa
- Tracfone Add Minutes Free
- Top Sales Rep Resume Examples
- Tottenham Wall Art
- Totally Free Woodworking Plans Uk
- Top Royalty Free Music Sites
- Track And Field Wall Art
- Top Skills For Resume 2020
- Topresume Thank You Letter
- Toyota Advanced Technology Package
- Topographic Map Wall Art
- Top Stack Resume Reviews
- Touch Of Class Canvas Wall Art
- Top Ten Technology Trends 2020
- Top Skills For Resume Forbes
- Touch Of Modern Wall Art
- Totally Free Stock Footage
- Tpm Technology
- Trading Technologies News